<click here for printer friendly directions>
Visit our loft in scenic 2nd Peninsula, just outside Lunenburg on the Atlantic Ocean coast, between Lunenburg and MahoneBay, on the south shore of Nova Scotia, Canada
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm Atlantic Time
Saturday by appointment
To reach Michele Stevens Sailloft Ltd. from Highway #103:
- Exit 11 (Blockhouse) off Hwy.103
- Turn LEFT off exit ramp if coming from Halifax, RIGHT if coming from Bridgewater
- STRAIGHT through the 4 way STOP in Lilydale
- LEFT at the next 4 way STOP
- Next LEFT (back towards Mahone Bay)
- Next RIGHT at Deanís Corner (Watch for our sign)
- Next RIGHT at the YIELD sign
- Then itís clear sailing 8 km to the end of the road. You will pass a beach and then come into a barnyard.
- Red barn on the left and we are upstairs in the white building on the right.
Click here for a highway map of Nova Scotia showing the location of The Sailloft.
Click here for a detailed highway map showing Second Peninsula, Lunenburg County.
Michele Stevens, The Sailloft
1602 Second Peninsula
PO Box 507
Nova Scotia, Canada
Telephone 902 634 9338
Fax 902 634 8665